- 1. Information Protection - The information collected from you is protected against any kind of unauthorized access by third parties. We have the best technology to defend the privacy risks
- 2. Website Usage - While using our website, your visits will be recorded and stored with us in the form of ‘log data’. The log data is used by Science Sphere site for statistical usage in order to get an idea about usage of our website and take further steps to improve our content. Anyhow, your login details taken by social logins, referral URLs and other third-party sources are governed by the policies of the respective third party company’s policies.
- 3. Accounts, Registration - Science Sphere would ask you to provide professional and personal information to get registered with our site. We take the information such as phone number, email address, institution for internal purposes. The information allows us to categorize user data and customize the experience for you. Anyhow, there is also an option to opt-out from our mailing services, if needed.
- 4. Personal Data Transfer - As a part of our operations, your personal information will be transferred to store on servers outside your country of living. Anyhow, Science Sphere ensures your data on other servers to be kept in high privacy and security measures.
- 5. User Rights - Once you get registered with our site Science Sphere, as a user you have all the rights to view and edit your data in the profile registered with us. At any moment, you can ask Science Sphere to get access for all your information. Anyhow, if you wish to deactivate your account and delete your data. The data would be stored for some time as part of complying with standards to avoid disputes.
- 7. Contact Us - Science Sphere is always happy to hear from its users and you can reach us out here at firstname.lastname@example.org