Collaborative Peer-Review Editing Process
- Relentless, Practical, dynamic and transparent.
- Independent and self-reliant review, Collaborative review
- Published Papers will have the names of Handled by Expert Editor, Reviewer mentioned
- Rapid Peer review - Publish a paper 90 Days For publishing a paper (Submission to Publishing)
follows peer-review process in processing research publications to provide quality and influential research to the world.
Review process: -
- It starts with authors submitting their manuscripts to the respective journals.
- The manuscripts are reviewed by the subject matter experts and suggest areas of improvement
- Editors are the experts who take reviewer comments into consideration and take a final call about publishing the paper.
Manuscript Quality Standards:
As a part of quality improvement, the manuscripts undergo various stages in the journey of getting published.
Manuscripts are accepted based on vital criteria after i) re-verifying the hypothesis and the supporting theories, ii) Confirming the application of transparent methodology used in the research, iii) Presentation language, iv) Author guidelines and v) Referencing
The author submission might be rejected at any point in case the above mentioned either if they did not meet “Acceptance criteria”.